Thursday, February 4, 2010

What a storm!


We had a terrible storm here last night. It was quick, but I don't think I've ever experienced such terrible wind. This is the result I discovered this morning in front of our neighbours' house. It is now close to 6pm, and the poor tree is still lying there.


This is the face that terrorises my dogs. Our neighbours' Boerboel pup of about 6 months. He's a real busybody it seems, peering over the wall all day long. His barking is driving me barking mad!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was a shocker of a storm hey? The weather is quite frightening actually.

and PMSL'ing at the nosey dog, in hebrew they call a busy body a "Koggeleffel" :D

Anelle Richardson said...

Glad that tree didn't fall the other way!!!

I can imagine your dogs getting riled up if he peers over the wall at them.... but he is so cute, otherwise!

Karrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.