Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Still catching up...










Here are the next lot of pics. Not very interesting, I must add. Just all pics of stuff found in the garden. My eager & willing little helper, it seems, is more into macro photography. He looks for the smallest of small things (and bugs!!) for me to snap. The last pic looks like some or other miniature forest. It is actually moss growing on the ground. The others are just some flowers in the garden. The third pic is of a moonflower that will open any day now (I was told they bloom during full moon). They smell wonderful. Can't tell you what the others are as I haven't a clue.








1 comment:

Anelle Richardson said...

Please take a photo of the moonflower once it is open!! I would love to see that! Love your garden photos, especially since the only thing growing in my garden right now is snow!