Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bad blogger!!!

I've been a bad blogger!!! I've just been so busy the past week. But, here are a couple of pics to make up.

Nerine, taken at the karting track. My very own little pit pony ;-)


It was Andrew's birthday on Sunday (Valentine's Day). I really can't believe my baby is 9 years old already. He didn't have his usual big party this year as he wanted an animal party again and we've had each and every single entertainer with animals for previous birthday parties already. It was low key with just the family.


A busy bee in a moonflower.



White moonflowers. I'm sure it's not the correct name for them, but I know didly squat about flowers. My MIL was a fundi and that's what she told me they were. They bloom once a month (supposedly during full moon) and they smell heavenly!

The pink moonflower.


I love pretty sunsets. This one was so pretty. Behind me, a storm was brewing with dark grey clouds.

A pretty pink rose from my garden.
That's it for today.











2 comments:

Anelle Richardson said...

Oh THANK YOU for posting photos of the open moonflowers! They are beautiful! I have realized today how much I'm starting to miss having flowers around. Your kids are gorgeous! Happy belated birthday, A!

Vee said...

what gorgeous children! also love the flower pic, and awesome sunset! i love those, with the dark dark clouds behind you and a fabulous sunset in front.